Sunday, April 29, 2007

Screwing Around With Template Changes

I've been trying to make my blog look different but I'm about to conclude I don't know enough about page design to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I would like to use Rounders 3 design here but for some reason copying and pasting the HTML code is not working. While I haven't lost any posting I've lost some sidebar content. This is incredibly frustrating because I really want a three-column design so I can move my "Best Posts" to the left-hand side.

Also I haven't figured out how to add an image to my "About Me" box or even how to alter it.

*Sigh* I feel like I wasted a whole day on blog design and got nothing accomplished either on or off-line.

UPDATE: Well I did managed to figure out one trick today. I changed how the blockquote style looks.

It now looks like this.

No comments: